Click on this live interaction map above with latest Updates for Mexico.
5 things to Help Avoid Getting COVID-19
- Wash your hands thoroughly all day.
- Maintain social distance with others. Make sure you maintain a 1-meter distance between yourself and anyone else who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, noses, and mouth. If your hands are contaminated, they can spread the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when cough or sneeze. Make sure to continue to wash your hands. Soap disables the COVID-19 virus.
- Seek medical attention early. If you have difficulty breathing seek medical assistance. Stay home if you feel sick.